Agilent/HP 1100 Series G1315A DAD Detector
Manufacturer: Agilent Technologies / Hewlett Packard
Model: DAD G1315A
Agilent HP 1100 Series G1315A DAD DetectorThis Agilent/HP 1100 Series G1315A DAD Detector is in excellent condition. Great HP1100 Diode Array Detector. This DAD is really in a great shape and is tested
You can add spectral acquisition to your HPLC analysis with the Agilent/HP 1100 Series DAD. Verify separation quality with peak purity, multiple signals and spectral libraries – interactively or automatically in the same run as your analytical quantification. Extended wavelength range from 190 to 950 nm with highest sensitivity or spectral resolution with programmable slit. And holmium oxide wavelength verification for GLP compliance. The temperature management system ensures optimum baseline stability-even under rough ambient conditions.
Two lamps in the HP 1100 Series diode-array detector ensure the highest light output from 190 to 950 nm, for the lowest detection limits over the entire wavelength range. The use of 1,024 diodes and an optical slit programmable from 1 to 16 nm ensures the best possible spectral bandwidth.
Both the VWD and diode array detectors use a holmium oxide filter for automated wavelength verification and for tracking the detector’s performance characteristics. They also employ a new design that allows front access for the exchange of flow cells and pre-aligned lamps.
- Access the spectral domain with superior 3D optics-simultaneous illumination using combined deuterium and tungsten lamps for highest intensity and lowest detection limit from 190 to 950 nm, 1024 diodes and 1-nm slit for highest spectral resolution.
- Programmable slit helps you explore the spectral landscape for faster sample characterization-focus on fine bands with narrow setting, or if higher sensitivity is required open up the programmable slit for more light throughput. A broad slit ensures lowest baseline noise and highest chromatographic signal-to-noise.
- Store and report slit settings, from 1 – 16 nm, together with your raw data for GLP traceability.
- Spectral storage and flexible viewing -easily overlaid spectra within a run or between runs.
- Verify wavelength accuracy for GLP compliance-automatic holmium oxide filter (which can be set at the beginning of your chromatography) verifies that your wavelength is indeed what the setpoint says it is.
- Power consumption: 160 VA, 546 BTU/hour (Maximum)
- Line voltage: 100–240 VAC, ± 10% (Wide-ranging capability)
- Line frequency: 50 or 60 Hz ± 5%
- Ambient operating temperature: 32–131°F (0–55°C)
- Ambient non-operating temperature: -4–158°F (-40–70°C)
- Humidity: < 95%, at 77–104°F (25–40°C) (Non-condensing)
- Operating altitude: Up to 6500 ft (2000 m)
- Non-operating altitude: Up to 14950 ft (4600 m) (For storing the detector)
- Weight: 26 lbs (11.5 kg)
- Dimensions (W × H × D): 13.5 × 5.5 × 17 inches (345 × 140 × 435 mm)