EcoSense EC300A Conductivity Meter
Simple, affordable one-handed operation for a multitude of applications to measure conductivity, specific conductance, salinity, TDS and temperature.
Available with 1-, 4- or 10-meter cable lengths. Cables include the rugged, weighted probe assembly attached. The four-electrode cell is superior for conductivity performance in the field.
- 1-year instrument, electrode and cable warranty
- IP67 waterproof rating
- Rugged weighted probe assembly; super-stable electrode designed for field use
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Low battery indicator with 500 hour battery life
- Automatic shutoff after 30 minutes of inactivity
- 1-, 4- or 10-meter cable lengths available
- CE compliance
- 50 data set memory
The EC300A (gray) directly replaces the EC300 (blue).