- Rheometers & Viscometers
- DV2T™ Touch Screen Viscometer with Threaded Coupling with Point & Jewel
DV2T™ Touch Screen Viscometer with Threaded Coupling with Point & Jewel
The New DV2T Viscometer features a 5-inch color display to guide users through test creation and data gathering for fast and easy viscosity measurements.
LVDV2T, RVDV2T, HADV2T, HBDV2T
Threaded Coupling with Point & Jewel
LEAD TIME 5-7 WEEKS
DV2T Touch Screen Viscometer
The New DV2T Viscometer features a 5-inch color display to guide users through test creation and data gathering for fast and easy viscosity measurements. The DV2T also offers powerful new programming capabilities and results analysis including data averaging and QC limits with alarms. User instructions with multi-step test protocols can be created using the new Program Generator Software and uploaded to the DV2T through a USB Flash Drive (both included with instrument). Test Data can be recorded directly on a local printer or sent to a PC. Additional automated control and data collection can be achieved with optional RheocalcT software.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 5-inch full color, touch screen display supports multiple languages
- Displayed info includes: viscosity (cP/mP·s), temperature (°C/°F), shear rate/stress, % torque, spindle/speed, step program status
- Enhanced Security provides enhanced security with customizable user levels & password access to comply with regulatory requirements such as 21 CFR Part 11.
- Built-In options include timed tests, data averaging, programmable QC limits/alarms, customizable speed/spindle lists, on screen data comparison
- Auto range shows maximum viscosity measured with any spindle/speed combination
- USB PC interface provides optional computer control and automatic data gathering capability Download custom test programs with included PG Flash software
- Front-facing bubble level for convenient viewing
- Built-in temperature probe
- Accuracy of ±1.0% of range with displayed test data
- Repeatability of ±0.2%
- NIST traceable viscosity standards available
- Also available: New magnetic coupling system, durable ball bearing suspension system, quick action lab stand and RheocalcT software.
Each of our standard Laboratory Viscometers/ Rheometers are supplied with an internal spring used to calculate the viscosity of a material. These springs have different measuring capabilities:
LV is for low viscosity materials and can measure the thinnest materials. Typical examples include inks, oils, and solvents.
RV is for medium viscosity materials than those measured with an LV torque. Typical examples include creams, food, and paints.
HA is for higher viscosity materials than those measured with an RV torque. Typical examples include gels, chocolate and epoxies.
HB is for even higher viscosity materials than those measured with an HA torque spring. Typical examples include asphalt, caulking compounds, and molasses.
Additional special springs are also available upon request.
|PG Flash Software - Program generator software for customizing test criteria for routine product QC PG Flash allows you to create repeatable custom tests on your PC!|
Once the program (up to 25 steps) is created, it can be downloaded to a supplied USB flash drive and then uploaded to any DV2T Viscometer.
RheocalcT Software (Optional) - Get total control of your instrument and test parameters Automatically control and collect data with Rheocalc and a dedicated computer.
RheocalcT can analyze data, generate multiple plot overlays, print tabular data, run math models and perform other time-saving routines. Data can be saved in the program or exported to Excel®
HELP ME CHOOSE
Having difficulties determining what instrument is best for you? Try our section for guidance on the model selection process, spindle construction considerations, and other useful information to help you make an informed decision on the best instrument for your application.
6 spindles (RV/HA/HB)
or 4 spindles (LV)
PG Flash Software
RTD Temperature Probe
Spindle Guard Leg*
Lab Stand (Model G)