Refurbished Brookfield DV-E, Model LVDVE Viscometer Complete Set
Economy Digital Viscometer DV-E
The DV-E combines economy and ease of operation with traditional Brookfield excellence. The Brookfield DV-E has set a world standard for value in viscosity measurement. Simplified controls allow operators to change test parameters quickly with the push of a switch and turn of a knob.
6 Spindles (RV/HA/HB) or 4 Spindles (LV), Spindle Guard Leg. Lab Stand (Model A), and Carrying Case
The digital display ensures easy and accurate readout of test results for simultaneous measurement of viscosity and torque. Quality of manufacture guarantees reliable performance and long life.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Combines the desirable features of the dial reading analog viscometer with advanced digital display technology.The DV-E allows laboratory technicians to simultaneously measure viscosity and torque. Test parameters are changed by simply pushing a switch and turning a knob. The DV-E is available in four ranges which cover virtually the entire measurable viscosity range from low to high.
- Low Cost and Easy to Use
- Displays viscosity (cP), % Torque, spindle number and speed simultaneously on a 16-character x 2 line backlit LCD.
- 18 Speeds for greater range capability (0.3, 0.5, 0.6, 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 4.0, 5.0, 6.0 ,10, 12, 20, 30, 50, 60, 100 rpm)
- Accuracy 1%, Repeatability 0.2%
- Rotary switch for spindle and speed changes
- Auto range function to display full scale range for speed and spindle combinations
- Voltage: 115 VAC-50/60 Hz or 230 VAC-50/60 Hz CE Approved.
- The DV-E Viscometer is supplied with a Certificate of Calibration. It is certified referencing on NIST traceable fluid.
- Gross Weight (shipping): 29 lb (9 kg)
- Net Weight: 17 lb (7.7kg)
- Can be used with all accessories.
Low ViscosityMedium ViscosityHigh Viscosity
Adhesives (solvent base)Adhesives (hot melt)Asphalt
Biological FluidsCeramic SlurriesCaulking Compounds
Inks, Water-BasedInks (screen printing)Inks (ballpoint, offset)
Paints, LatexPaper Coatings and PulpPutty
Photo ResistPlastisolsRoofing Compounds
Each of our standard Laboratory Viscometers/ Rheometers are supplied with an internal spring used to calculate the viscosity of a material. These springs have different measuring capabilities:
- LV is for low viscosity materials and can measure the â€œthinnestâ€ materials. Typical examples include inks, oils, and solvents.
- RV is for medium viscosity materials than those measured with an LV torque. Typical examples include creams, food, and paints.
- HA is for higher viscosity materials than those measured with an RV torque. Typical examples include gels, chocolate and epoxies.
- HB is for even higher viscosity materials than those measured with an HA torque spring. Typical examples include asphalt, caulking compounds, and molasses.
Additional special springs are also available upon request. To learn more about spring ranges and model selection, please call Brookfield AMETEK or one of our authorized dealers.
Shipment: from stock in 3-5 business days after receipt ofpayment