AMETEK Brookfield DVNext Rheometer
The DVNext Rheometer is Brookfield’s latest model that incorporates new advanced features that our customers have been asking for with the repeatability and reliability you expect from us. It is an easy-to-use, stand-alone instrument for measuring viscosity and yield stress. It's available in a Standard version and a 21 CFR Part 11 Compliant version.
LEAD TIME 5-7 WEEKS
Features & Benefits
- LV is for low viscosity materials and can measure the thinnest materials. Typical examples include inks, oils, and solvents.
- RV is for medium viscosity materials than those measured with an LV torque. Typical examples include creams, food, and paints.
- HA is for higher viscosity materials than those measured with an RV torque. Typical examples include gels, chocolate and epoxies.
- HB is for even higher viscosity materials than those measured with an HA torque spring. Typical examples include asphalt, caulking compounds, and molasses.
- 6 RV/HA/HB spindles or 4 LV spindles
- RTD Temperature Probe
- Spindle Guard Leg*
- Lab Stand (Model G)
- Screen Protector
- 4 GB Flash Drive (Includes Operator Instructions)
- Carrying Case